This Agreement includes Classical UK’s policy for acceptable use of all the services Classical UK provides (“Classical UK Services”) and your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of Classical UK Services. In order to participate in certain Classical UK Services, you may be notified that you are required to download software or content and/or agree to additional terms and conditions from Classical UK. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to the Classical UK Services in which you choose to participate, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
Classical UK may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Classical UK on the Classical UK Website. Your continued use of Classical UK Services after Classical UK posts a revised Agreement signifies your acceptance of the revised Agreement. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on or through the Classical UK Services and that you provide to other Users. Information, materials, products or services provided by other Classical UK Members (for instance, in their profile) may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and Classical UK assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Classical UK Services by any person, please notify Consonart Ltd at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classical UK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post,or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Classical UK Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Classical UK expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Classical UK Services if Classical UK determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to Classical UK and/or its Users.
1. ELIGIBILITY By using the Classical UK Services,you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and(c) your use of the Classical UK Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Use of the Classical UK Services and registration to be a Member for the Classical UK Services (“Membership”) is void where prohibited.
2. TERM This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Classical UK Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member’s Account Settings page. Classical UK may terminate your Membership at anytime, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including Sections 5-14.
3. FEES You acknowledge that Classical UK reserves the right to charge for any portion of the Classical UK Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time at its discretion. If Classical UK terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
4. PASSWORD. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username,or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to anythird party. You agree to notify Classical UK immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. USE BY MEMBERS The Classical UK Services are for the personal use of Members and may be used for direct commercial endeavors only if such uses are specifically endorsed or authorized by Classical UK. Members may create a Member profile homepage on which they may post and share Content for other Users to preview, review, and critique. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Classical UK Services, including collecting usernames, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Classical UK website, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links,and other forms of unauthorized solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Classical UK reserves the right to take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of Classical UK Services.
6. PROTECTING COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Classical UK respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. Classical UK has the right to terminate the Membership of infringing Members. If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through the Classical UK Services in away that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Classical UK’s Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on Classical UK (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement); (c)information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of per jury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Classical UK’s Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached by email at the following address: email@example.com.
7. MEMBER DISPUTES You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Classical UK Members. Classical UK reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and other Members.
9. DISCLAIMERS Classical UK is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content posted on or through Classical UK Services, whether caused by Users of the Classical UK Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Classical UK Services and such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Classical UK. Profiles created and by Members on the Classical UK website may contain links to other websites. Classical UK is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Classical UK. Inclusion of any linked website on the Classical UK Services does not imply approval or endorsement ofthe linked website by Classical UK. When you access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. Classical UK takes no responsibility for third party advertisements or third-party applications that are posted on or through the Classical UK Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Classical UK is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Classical UK Services. Classical UK assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft ordestruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Classical UK is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Classical UK Services or combination there of, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with Classical UK Services. Under no circumstances shall Classical UK be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Classical UK Services, from any User Content posted on or through the Classical UK Services, or from the conduct of any Users of Classical UK Services, whether online or offline. The Classical UK Services are provided “AS-IS” and as available and Classical UK expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Classical UK cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Classical UK Services.
10. Limitation on Liability In no event shall Classical UK be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of Classical UK, even if Classical UK has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Not withstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Classical UK’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Classical UK for the related services during the term of membership.
11. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Classical UK, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable lawyers’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Classical UK Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or if any Content that you post on or through Classical UK Services causes Classical UK to be liable to another.
12. OTHER This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Classical UK Website or any of the Classical UK Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Classical UK regarding the use of the Classical UK Services. The failure of Classical UK to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Classical UK is a trademark of Consonant Ltd (UK). This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please Contact Consonart Ltd at Box 225, 34 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0RH, England with any questions regarding this Agreement.